We had a wonderful Christmas!!! We traveled to visit our families and had 3 great Christmas celebrations. Here is a picture of our little familly under the Christmas tree. We are finally getting back to normal so expect more to come!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
New to this...
We had a wonderful Christmas!!! We traveled to visit our families and had 3 great Christmas celebrations. Here is a picture of our little familly under the Christmas tree. We are finally getting back to normal so expect more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love all the pictures! So glad you have decided to join the blogging world.
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica, I saw your blog on Jen's page. It looks great!! Luke is as cute as ever!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to love blogging! Its a great way for your family to keep up with what you are doing- especially since they live out of town. :)
ReplyDeleteThis was absolutely fantastic. I loved Luke on a bike! What a boy's boy. I'm looking forward to preggy pics too...
ReplyDeleteAnnette